- 10343 Princess Marcie Dr, Santee, CA 92071
- 4 Beds · 2 Baths · 1320 Sqft
- Darling House! Perfect single story 4 bedroom 2 full bath home, with a backyard oasis! Custom built large jacuzzi & pebble tec pool with a waterfall, waterslide for fun and king palms too.! Quiet neighborhood, mountain views, upgraded bathrooms, eat in kitchen, RV parking, indoor laundry, cozy fireplace, hardwood floors, beautiful shade tree in the front yard, juicy lime tree, dual pane windows, central heat and A/C. Two side yards for storage, a solar system with 28 panels! Hurry on this one :) Home Sweet Home..!!
- 386 Carter St, El Cajon, CA 92020
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1190 Sqft
- Super cute single story home in a great neighborhood. Fresh interior paint and super clean Upgraded home with a nice eat in kitchen and newer cabinets with granite counter tops. 3 bedrooms & 2 full upgraded bathrooms.Master has walk in closet. Quiet street , located near shopping.Private read yard. This will go quick ! to show is to sell.
- 3528 Apollo St, San Diego, CA 92111
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1339 Sqft
- NO MORE SHOWINGS 8/10/2020 ...Location, Location, Location!!! Welcome to this Cute 3 bedroom 2 bath single story home.Located in the heart of Clairemont Mesa. Eat in kitchen with granite countertops. Huge Master Suite with sitting area (20x 12) with an amazing shower ensuite. Walk thru wonderful his and her closets. Newer roof and easy turf, patio Stucco and paint was done (2017) .Central heat and COLD A/C. Dual pane windows, with shutters, attached 2 car garage .Private backyard with a sweet orange tree. Near Free ...
- 10143 Carefree Dr, Santee, CA 92071
- 2 Beds · 1 Bath · 945 Sqft
- Super cute Condo in the amazing community of Santee. Situated in a park like setting, this single story cozy home has two large bedrooms tons of storage cabinets in the hallway, an upgraded kitchen with quartz counters, large open family room, darling new bathroom, brand new A/C, a sunny balcony, and attached garage with more storage. This quiet complex has a pool to enjoy the warm summer days. First time buyers are welcome. VA and FHA Approved!!!
- 8955 Bower Ln, Lakeside, CA 92040
- 3 Beds · 3 Baths · 2369 Sqft
- Welcome to this very secluded home on a private street at the end of a cul-de-sac on just over an ACRE of Land.Brand new carpet and paint throughout. All new appliances including refrigerator. Huge master suite with a walk-in closet, sliding door and wonderful master bath with soak-in tub.New HVAC, new landscaping and 3 car garage.Large eat in kitchen with center island and dinning room. Cozy family room with a fireplace. Fully fenced area for your pets.Tile roof, refinished hardwood flooring in the kitchen and din ...
- 25919 Bellemore Dr, Ramona, CA 92065
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2523 Sqft
- Country living !! Spacious, perfect home for a big family. 4 bedrooms (upstairs )and 3 full baths with 1 bathroom and bonus room downstairs. Indoor Laundry room. Large family room, dining room and great room off of the kitchen A flat fenced , half acre with a big gated area for your R.V's and toys. Area also has a 30 Amp hook up & dump station.Brand New SOD in the backyard. 3 fireplaces for the cold winter evenings. Large Master retreat with a fireplace and a huge walk in closet Upgraded, beautiful & bright kitchen ...
- 10311 Loma Rancho Dr, Spring Valley, CA 91978
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1597 Sqft
- Location, Location, Location.Country living in the city.Open concept 3 bedroom 2 bath home on a large lot with mountain views. Vaulted ceiling in the family room, Remodeled kitchen with granite and center island.indoor laundry, detached garage with room to roam and R.V. parking. Solar lease.(solar city)Newer Wood flooring.Very nice neighborhood.Home needs TLC.Please bring your paint and toolbox. Perfect lot for an ADU..Great potential.. Neighborhoods: Loma Rancho Other Fees: 0 Sewer: Sewer Connected Topography: LL
- 10317 Loma Rancho Dr, Spring Valley, CA 91978
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1345 Sqft
- Location, Location, Location.. Quaint single story home in a wonderful neighborhood.Gorgeous views of Mt Helix and surrounding mountain views Huge yard 15, 000 esf with a ton of fruit trees ~apple orange avocado, persimmon, macadamia ETC. Tree house, Owl box , grape vines and room to roam.Cozy fireplace and nice deck of the back to enjoy your morning coffee. Central heat and A/C. Eat in Kitchen with a nice Buffett and cabinets galore. Original hardwood flooring under carpet.Owners lived here for 70 years. Rv or boa ...